As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. I work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. I help people to buy and sell homes while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2009
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2007
- Detailed familiarity with Placer County, Sacramento County, and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
Broker/Owner, Frey & Associates Real Estate—Lincoln, CA 2009 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
Transaction Coordinator. California Loan Associates/CLA Realty—Rocklin, CA 2005 – 2009
- Served as transaction coordinator and loan processor. Processed paperwork and ensured smooth real estate transactions for all parties. Oversaw all aspects of transactions from beginning to end.
REALTOR®, First Choice Realty—Pensacola, FL 1992 – 2005
- Began my real estate career as a receptionist. Later worked as transaction coordinator and office manager before earning my real estate sales license in Florida in 2004. Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Placer County Association of REALTORS®
- Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)